Fri, Dec 15|
St. Agatha Catholic Church
SAS Christmas Program 2023: How The Grinch Stole Christmas (8:30am)
Please review the About the Event section before making a purchase.
Time & Location
Dec 15, 2023, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
St. Agatha Catholic Church, 1111 SW 107th Ave, Miami, FL 33174, USA
About the event
VERY IMPORTANT - Please read through the end before purchasing your ticket.
St. Agatha Catholic School invites you to A Christmas Carol on Friday, December 16th, at St. Agatha Catholic Church.
There will be 2 shows: 8:30am and 12:00pm.
PK2 students will only perform in the 8:30am show.
ALL PK3 through 8th grade students will perform in BOTH shows.
This event is only for students who attend St. Agatha Catholic School and their families.
Due to limited capacity, St. Agatha families will be able to purchase a total of 3 show tickets, per family, per showtime. Therefore, families will have a total of 6 tickets. Please note that parents who are separated/divorced are still considered one "family” and can still only purchase a total of 3 tickets per family, per showtime.
Each individual ticket is $5. Tickets will be pre-sale only; no tickets will be sold at the door.
Last day to purchase your ticket is on Tuesday, December 12th, at 11:59pm (midnight).
All purchases will be verified by the School office/HSA to ensure the correct number of tickets is purchased per family. If you have purchased more than the 3 tickets per family, you will be contacted via phone/e-mail and your tickets will be adjusted. Please be mindful that you will be charged a processing fee of $2 if any changes need to be made to your order, so we ask you to purchase the correct tickets and/or coordinate as a family prior to purchasing your tickets to avoid any discrepancies.
If there are seats remaining, we will open up ticketing on Thursday, December 14th, so that you can purchase additional tickets.
Upon payment, electronic tickets will be generated and emailed to you with a QR code. You will be asked to present the electronic ticket via your phone or printed paper for entrance to the show.
Entrance will be through the side of the church facing the school parking lot, close to the Blessed Sacrament Chapel.
What To Know Before Arriving
- There is no assigned seating for this event, first come first serve. If you are coming with younger children and are not purchasing a ticket for them, please make sure they sit on your lap.
- There is no reserved seating. Groups wishing to sit together should arrive together.
- PLEASE BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER as you make the line outside.
- DO NOT cut the line ahead of others who have been waiting. There is seating for everyone.
- Seating will begin 45 minutes before showtime. Guests should arrive together and be seated 10 minutes prior to showtime.
- Show will begin promptly at 8:30am or 12:00pm.
- Out of respect for all students performing, PLEASE REMAIN SEATED FOR THE DURATION OF THE SHOW. The show is approximately 1.5 hours long. If you knowningly need to exit prior to the show ending, sit towards the rear of the church to minimize any distractions/disruptions.
- Pictures/video are allowed from your seat, no standing.
- All families staying for the 2nd show MUST EXIT the church to prepare seating seating area for the 2nd show.
- No food or drinks allowed inside the main church area.
Remember you are in the house of God and should still maintain proper reverance while in Church.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in reaching us at StAgathaSchoolHSA@gmail.com.
Thank you and God bless.
- Ticket type
This ticket is good for 1 admission to 8:30am showtime. Tickets are limited to 3 tickets per family for each show. Grades performing during this showtime are: PK2 through 8th Grade Students.Price$10.00
+$0.25 service fee+$0.25 service fee