Fri, Oct 28|
St. Agatha Catholic School
SAS Trunk or Treat
Join us for St. Agatha's Catholic School Annual Trunk or Treat! Food and fun for the entire family. Top decorated trunks get a prize! Before purchasing your ticket, please make sure to read the event details found under "About this event" section.
Time & Location
Oct 28, 2022, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
St. Agatha Catholic School, 1111 SW 107th Ave, Miami, FL 33174, USA
About the event
SAS is very excited to host its 4th Annual Looks of Literature Trunk-or-Treat on Friday, October 28th. The School’s parking lot will be transformed into candy stations where families and friends can decorate their cars and pass out candy from their trunks.
Since SAS will be celebrating Literature Day during school hours on event day, students may wear the same costume or choose another inspired by a children’s literature book. Be creative!
Decorating a trunk? Registration is $25. This includes your trunk registration plus admission for 4 persons in your vehicle, including the driver. If you have more than 4 persons, each additional person will have to purchase an individual ticket. There are only 28 trunk decorating spots available. If you are decorating a trunk, please complete the registration form, including a name to your "Trunk." Parking will begin at 6 PM and close at exactly 7 PM. Trunks must be decorated by 7 PM when the event begins. Parking spaces are limited and will be available on a first come first serve basis. There will be no reserved parking spaces.
***The Top 3 Decorated Trunks will be awarded a prize. All participating trunks will be entered in a raffle.***
1st Prize: $250 Visa Gift Card
2nd Prize: $150 Visa Gift Card
3rd Prize: $100 Visa Gift Card
Raffle Prizes: To be announced. Stay tuned.
Not decorating a trunk? There are a few options.
Option 1: $25 VIP Parking (includes entrance for 4 persons, including the driver, and parking in school parking lot, vehicle must be parked by 7PM as gates will close promptly at 7 PM for safety of all the guests at the event).
Option 2: $5 per person for tickets purchased by Thursday, October 27th.
Option 3: $10 per person for tickets purchased on Friday, October 28th and at the door.
***Parking for options 2 and 3 is available along the sidewalk of 105th Avenue.***
***Tickets are non-refundable.***
***Children 4 and younger are free and do not require a ticket.***
6 PM - 7 PM: Parking & Trunk Decorating
7 PM - 9 PM: Trunk or Treating
Access to school parking will be closed off promptly at 7PM for safety concerns as there will be children and familes walking around.
Food & Drinks provided by: Miami Pizza Truck, Kona Shaved Ice, and Student Council.
- Please remember to bring a bag of candy to share.
- Trunk decorations and costumes MUST be kid-friendly. NO masks, toy weapons, gore or scary costumes depicting evil are allowed. Family and friends who do not follow the rules will not be permitted on premises and will be immediately disqualified from all contests.
- For the safety of all our children, ONLY pre-registered vehicles may enter the parking lot at 6 PM via SW 105 Ave. entrance. The gates will close promptly at 7 PM. Vehicles must be decorated and ready for Trunk-or-Treaters by 7 PM. All vehicles will remain PARKED and OFF for the duration of the event and may not leave until 9 PM or when an “all clear” signal is given by security.
- Parking spaces are limited and will be available on a “first come first serve basis.” There will be no reserved parking spaces.
- Electricity will not be available. No generators, open flames, fireworks, flammable liquids, etc. are permitted.
- Remember to fill your trunks with candy or fun treats for a busy night of trunk-or-treating. We recommend store-bought individually wrapped treats.
- Each trunk must have a person and cannot be left unattended. Parents are responsible for their own children.
- Come ready to share in community and have fun.